You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

My cash credits and points are not increasing

Hello Everyone,

I am working a lot on this MHS from last 2 days. I have posted forum, resources, took polls and many more things but my account showing my credit cash only 2Rs. Webmaster approves my 1 resource I got 12 points but what about cash rewards? My communities, correction in business section are not approved yet. When it will get approved? Is there any fast method to that?

Please clarify my queries.

regards,
    Tushar
    Dear Tushar,

To update your earnings you have to click on "Re Calculate My Points & Member Level" under the Manage Account section. The cash credits alloted on the basis of quality of content you posted at MHS. Keep contributing more we are here to help you out. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hi Vilas,

So I don't get any cash reward for my resource page? Who decides the quality and what are the guideline for that?

My communities, correction in business section are not approved yet. When it will get approved? Is there any fast method to that?

regards,
    Tushar

Hi Vilas,

Just I saw 5 rs are credited in my account for the cool resource submission. But please clarify other queries. Who decides the quality and what are the guideline for that? Also clarify queries about my communities and correction in business approval.

regards,
    Tushar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.