You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Ra-1 song chammak challo leaked

Finally the song is leaked, for which every fan of akon was waiting. Chammal Challo is the name of that song. This song also contains few lines in Hindi also, sung by akon himself. The song release of Ra-1 is in august but chammak challo is leaked and available on internet. Shahrukh Khan is depressed by this but still he says that this was earlier version of the song and original version is still with them.
    Hii Kiran,
    I hear the song chammak challo but i thought this is not very peppy song.Shahrukh Khan still finding from which Internet Protocol address the song was leaked on internet.Shahrukh says it was earlier version of Song but Ra-One director Anubhav Sinha confesses on his twitter account that this is the only Chammak Challo song in movie which was leaked on internet. G-One i.e Shahrukh Khan started promotion of film Ra-One.By this promotion he want to create the Limca book of world records by creating a 3,600-foot long fan mail, which will travel through 50 BIG Cinemas .Ra-One is releasing on 26 October 2011.Lets see is Ra-One could register his entry in Limca book of world records or not ??

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

This may be the only chammak challo but this is a great song. I just love this song. Such a great composition it is!
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hi Ashwin,
    This may be the only chammak challo but this is a great song. I just love this song. Such a great composition it is!
    with best regards,
    Kiran.

a blog for electrical engineering students....

yes it is leaked
    it really have awesome composition

Hi,

Yes even I heard that it is leaked. This is the bane of the Digital medium. While files are easy to upload and transmit and have huge advantages, they are also prone to piracy and leakage, as this news shows.

- Medha

The song is good,Even I heard the song.Here are few lyrics of chammak chalo song

Girl you are my chammak challo
    Where you go girl I'm gonna follow
    What you want girl just let me know
    Girl be my chammak challo

Surely I'm gonna get ya
    You know I'm gonna get ya
    You know I will even let you be my chammak challo

Kaisa sharmaana aaja nach ke dikha do
    Aa meri hove aaja parda gira de
    Aa meri akhiyon se akhiyan mila le
    Aa tu na nakhre dikhaa

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.