Discuss: Watching Daily Soap Serials; i.e. The serials that are telecast from Monday to Friday; Do

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Watching Daily Soap Serials; i.e. The serials that are telecast from Monday to Friday; Do they make the social community realize what is right and wrong? Which of the following option will you choose?'

Choose the options in the above poll. Also I want everyone to speak out on this topic as every one of us spends a lot of time while watching Television serials. Many of us even get frustrated if there is a power failure while we are busy watching such serials. Whereas if there is no power failure; we try and watch the repeat of the same serial if time permits. So why can't we be sensible to watch it once and take out the good things that will not irritate us and our family.

My opinion is that if someone is watching such serials with such interest then there must be only the good things to adopt from those serials. Although everyone will not say that it is worth watch serials but friends; it is important that your family spends time together in-front of Television SET.