You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Discuss: Reality TV shows gives you _______________.Choose the following options to fill in the

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Reality TV shows gives you _______________.

Choose the following options to fill in the blank.

In the above poll I would like to fill all the options that are noted down. The reason for this is that there is a lot of hard work to be done by each and every contestant in the show. The talented contestants have to just focus on their best performance. On the other hand there are lots of things that are ready to distract them.

At times it is also possible that the highest quality contestant gets kicked out because of voting. As we know that they conduct audience poll and the judges decide on what the audience has to say. So in this part the luck plays a very important part whereas it is negligible if the contestant is keen enough to use their talent and rise above all.

Hence, spectators do enjoy the show as well as they get some valuables that can help them motivate to get the best opportunity in the Industry of Reality Shows.
    Reality TV shows gives us only Entertainment. Reality shows are now much popular and having good viewers range.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

I think today's youth is just fascinated and too much excited to be the part of the show. Many of them also try to appear on the show even if they get rejected. I have seen many rejected ones who apply and wait till the next year's show.
    "Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Pravin,

For this thread I have few points to be noticed:

Audience poll is the safest escape for the total judges and their so called decisions. As in many of the reality shows like singing competitions there are so many manipulated judgments are seen on the basis of Audience vote. And obviously the real talent is kept behind.

I have seen many such shows loosing the actual talent and talented contestant.

There are very few good reality shows we can see a fare justice and results.

And we as audience can't help for the outcomes of such reality shows.

Regards,
    Varsha.

Yes varsha you are just spot on to the quality of contestants of the reality shows. I have also experienced that many a times a real Talent is being evacuated due to the audience poll. At this point of time the judges should use their decision power to retain the talented contestants.
    "Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hi Pravin,

Yes,true,I agree with you for your statement.

Regards,
    Varsha.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.