You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Hockey

Discuss: Indian Hockey team is now qualified for London Olympics 2012. What you expect from India H

Cheers to Indian Hockey Team...

Indian Hockey team is now qualified for London Olympics 2012. This news has lightened up a ray of hope in the every Indian's heart.

What you expect from India Hockey Team? Gold, Silver or Bronze ?
    Looking at the motivation & performnace of the team, i think they will definetly reach till GOLD MEDAL...
    Lets hope for the best & pray for the same...

Cheers
    RJ

Hello Namita,

First of All, I would like to congratulate the Indian Hockey Team and the all the supporters who were present in the Stadium. I was watching each and every match which was being telecast and felt that the Indian Hockey Team is UNSTOPPABLE. It was pleasure to watch the National Game of India.

Although the women's Hockey Team also showed a good spirit and smashed into the Finals but it was unfortunate that they could not qualify for the London Olympics 2012. It was unbelievable for me that they lost in the finals. Hence, the India Hockey Federation should cheer the hard work done by the Women's Hockey Team.

Now the Men's Hockey Team has got a lot of expectations from every Indian and they must try to put all of their hard work and efforts to bring the medal from the London Olympics 2012. From my point of view the medal is very important and I feel that they will try and win the GOLD medal in London Olympics 2012. It's just the matter of time and efforts by the Indian Hockey Team.

I Wish All the Best to Indian Hockey Team for London Olympics 2012.

Have a Nice Day.

"Don't Worry about Results, Its time to Perform every now and then" - Pravin Chavre.

Hello all,
    Its a great thing that Indian hockey team is qualified for the London Olympics 2012. I would like congratulate Indian Hockey team. I wish our team will come with a gold medal. Its the time to cheer our hockey team.
    I wish all the best to Indian hockey team.
    Chakde India!

a blog for electrical engineering students....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.