You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

" Ek Tha Tiger" most awaited movie for Salman Fans

Hello Friends!

I think Salman Khan Fans are eagerly waiting for "Ek Tha Tiger". I saw the trailer which shows beautiful locations. As everyone knows Salman has an excellent dressing sence and style, he is looking as stunning as always. Even Katrina is carrying herself well. Songs are nice to listen. Director is the one who directed Newyork Kabir Khan teamed up with Katrina, John and Neil Nitin Mukesh. People who like fights and stunts will also get good stuff to watch this movie but I red somewhere that for many scenes body doubles for Salman was used because the scenes were too dangerous and risky. Katrina has also tried stunts in this movie and she did it herself.

The releasing date is decided on 15th August 2012 close to Eid. I think from Dabangg Salman has made a trend to release his movies during Eid may be its lucky for him and his team.

I think Salman fans are waiting to see Katrina and Salman together. Friends if you are also Salman fans like me and want is new coming movie to be big hit keep commenting this thread.
    Dear Bhumika,

Just day before I watched Salman's "Ek Tha Tiger" movie. I enjoyed the acting of Salman as well as action. Movie story is good and filming at good locations. Filmography, songs, music are enjoyable, where Katrina looks too hot in movie. As per recent news Ek Tha Tiger movie did 500 crore business in 5 days, thats a great news for Salman Khan. Now I am waiting for his upcoming movie Dabbang 2 and movie is great.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.